- Pretty darn fast
- Nicely trimmed cabin
- Fairly comfortable ride
- Overbearing gadgets
- Handling could be tighter
- Not as spacious as you’d think
The Ford Taurus has always been a ground-breaking car for Ford. It was first launched in the mid-1980s, and by some accounts, it saved the company back then. Over the years, there were a lot of missteps, but till the late 1990s, there was one constant — a SHO model was always offered. While that badge...
- Flashy exterior and interior
- Seriously powerful engine
- Astonishing ride and handling
- Very very expensive
- Entry-exit requires yoga skills
- Highway noise can be annoying
It’s hard to believe that McLaren has been around for the last couple decades now as a carmaker. Aside from the Formula 1 connection, the company is only really known for two street-legal supercars, namely the legendary McLaren F1 from the 1990s and the joint-venture Mercedes-Benz SLR...